Course Description: This course provides access to a recent article exploring the most efficient method to prepare special education teachers to train paraprofessionals to implement evidence-based practices with fidelity. Within the article, clinicians can find specific examples of how the author’s set-up intervention for replicability. This course is recommended for a clinician who would benefit from incorporating BST procedures with those they work with.
Target Audience: Board Certified Behavior Analysts and Board Certified Assistant Behavior Analysts
This course will provide the participant with 1 Learning Type (formerly type 2) BACB CEU.
To earn credit, you will be required to:
- take a pre-test
- read the provided article
- answer discussion(s) questions about the article
- complete an evaluation for the course
- take a 6-question final quiz and earn a score of 80% or higher (you can retake the quiz as many times as needed, but you may not receive exactly the same questions each time)
- meet the 50 minute time requirement (see below for more info)
Time Requirement: You must spend a minimum of 50 minutes on the course in order to earn a CEU. A timer is provided in the top right corner of each page to help you monitor how much total time you have spent working on the course. You will not be able to access the Final Quiz until the full 50 minutes has elapsed. Be sure to keep your browser window open so that your time is logged correctly.