Course Description: Service-delivery for children diagnosed with autism spectrum disorder often describes a professional (e.g., BCBA, BCaBA, RBT) working with that individual to decrease problem behavior. This course provides access to a recent article evaluating the effects of tele-health (where parents/guardians implement procedures), and FCT to decrease problem behaviors, and minimize the likelihood of resurgence of previously targeted problem behaviors.
Target Audience: Board Certified Behavior Analysts and Board Certified Assistant Behavior Analystst
This course will provide the participant with 1 Learning Type (formerly type 2) BACB CEU.
To earn credit, you will be required to:
- take a pre-test
- read the provided article
- answer discussion(s) questions about the article
- complete an evaluation for the course
- take a 7-question final quiz and earn a score of 80% or higher (you can retake the quiz as many times as needed, but you may not receive exactly the same questions each time)
- meet the 50 minute time requirement (see below for more info)
Time Requirement: You must spend a minimum of 50 minutes on the course in order to earn a CEU. A timer is provided in the top right corner of each page to help you monitor how much total time you have spent working in the course. You will not be able to access the Final Quiz until the full 50 minutes has elapsed. Be sure to keep your browser window open so that your time is logged correctly.